NCSECU Membership Eligibility- State Employees Credit Union (SECU) is a member-owned, not-for-profit cooperative. NCSECU Membership is limited to persons who meet the eligibility necessities.
NCSECU Membership Eligibility
- Employees of the state of North Carolina
- Employees of public boards of education
- Members of the North Carolina National Guard
- Individuals sharing a single economic unit with a current member
- Federal employees assigned to the state of North Carolina departments
- County employees of Social Services, Health, Civil Defense and Mental Health.
- Immediate family ( parents, spouse, siblings and children) of a current member.
- Employees of associations formed for the benefit of the state of North Carolina employees.
- Unmarried wives of individuals who died while eligible for membership
- Individuals retired from the above employment or service as beneficiaries and/or annuitants from the above employment or service.
- This involves former employees who are “vested” and have not removed or eliminated future eligibility to be a beneficiary and/or annuitant.
- Employees of companies or departments whose employees are subject to the State Personnel Act.
If you meet one of these eligibility conditions, then you can become a member by opening a share account with a minimum deposit of $25.
- LiteBlue USPS Gov Postal Login
- USPS Liteblue Human Resources
- NCSECU Member Access Login
- NCSECU Membership Eligibility
- NCSECU Near Me
- NCSECU Mobile Sign in
- Reset NCSECU Password?
- How to Register at NCSECU?
- NCSECU Routing Number
- NCSECU Login
- NCSECU Sign in Member from Desktop
For immediate assistance, please contact our 24/7 Member Services at (888) 732-8562.